Wednesday, January 25, 2017

HAIR DAY

WEDNESDAY
1-25-2017

Got up at 7:30. Hubby had already left for work.

Had a bad reaction to the Tea Tree oil that I put on my face. It burnt and my face was red. Had to put on ice.

Fed dogs some turkey. Gave Bud his painkiller.

Gave Tuna to cats, cleaned up their litter.

Paid bills.

Went to get my hair done, but left too early. Thought my appointment was at Noon, but it was at 1PM.

I washed the Jeep, got gasoline from Costco.

Got my fingerprints done at the Kootenai Sheriff's office for my massage license in WA.

Took the paperwork and mailed it at the Postal Plus on Government Way. Took copies of everything and mailed it certified.

Rachelle called and thought my appointment was at 11AM, but by then it was already 11:30AM. She said come over now and she was ready.

I stopped at Golden Glo and got a latte for the appointment to have something warm to drink.

Got done with my hair at 2:30PM.

Drove home. Was going to get milk at Lil Town, but lots of cars there at 3PM waiting for the bus. Decided not to stop.

Got mail,

Cleaned up dogs. Cleaned up cat litter.

Fluffy in Cabinet


Hubby came home late tonight.




No comments: