Monday, December 25, 2006

Whoops!


We had taken the pictures of all the presents under the tree, Christmas music was resounding from the surround-sound, and Greg was out shoveling snow from the deck when our daughter called long-distance from the UK.

I had just popped the traditional Chrismas tree shaped cinnamon rolls into the oven when I decided to cut the beef log. And the knife slipped.

Yep. I think it's been a whole 6 months since I last cut myself. So this one is a doozy. Probably should have gone to the hospital to have a few stitches...because I fileted myself. Had to type this whole entry with my right hand only.

Christmas day has been fun. Will write more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New for the 2007 SATs:
Kelsey is to heat as Mommy is to ______ .

Bob said...

LOL!
Kelsey is to heat as Mommy is to KNIVES!