Tuesday, December 26, 2006

365 Days Until Christmas

The countdown begins. Only 365 shopping days until Christmas!

So. We spent yesterday restful at home with our holiday goodies. Watching TV and playing games. Isabelle adored her special Christmas bone, spending the whole day gnawing on it. She took a few minutes to go upstairs to rest inbetween for eating sessions; getting the leftover meatballs, bacon, & turkey.

My finger is still in agony and I am terrified to remove the dressing. Hubby threatened that he will need to see it by tonight to determine if it is healing. Hope it is not still bleeding. I am SUCH a bleeder. Anyway...can you still get gangrene? I have visions of the doctor at the emergency room cutting off my index finger with a dull, rusty saw.

I hope that I am not TOO impaired for the Digi Scrappin' Race. Maybe I should apply for special dispensation because I am handicapped!

And I was oddly awoken by yet another woodpecker knocking on the same EXACT place where the other two obnoxious birdies had been pecking. What a wake up call.

Greg is going into Sears today for the special after-Christmas sales. I refused to subject myself to the insane people that would be at the mall today. Told him to bring me back a Roomba so that I never have to vacuum again!

My birthday is December 31st. So everybody will again be celebrating on my special day.

No comments: