Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Drunken Ramble...

G ran in2 the Dr. Ganz to revue his case & take more x-Rays. He then went to pt and the chiro's office. He brought me home a few "romance" books . How sweet.

I had taken a pill and slept late. If I cut the nerves in my finger, WHY does it hu-rt so damned much? I am sitting here trying to type this with 1 hand while getting on a nice buzzaaaaa from the glass of wine i had 2-nite. maybe i shuld not ha ve mixd win with drrugs?

it hurts 2 typ.

n-e-way, g's doc said 1 mor shot in feb. and the toe movment was proba bly becuz he got feeling in his foot & not his toe. g mite go back to work in jan 2. maybe not. we will see.

i gotta go to bed. hope my fingr is bedr 2-morrow. nitey nite.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Dude, I hope the finger is better very soon. You're starting to type like a teenager!

Anonymous said...

i thought she sounded kind of cute. although it took me a while to figure out why she was talking about me, then it hit me that "G" for her husband's name was easier to type with a finger boo-boo (I'm a little bit slow sometimes).

hope you start feeling better (did Theresa REALLY say "Dude" and THEN say you sounded like a teenager?)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha,,I only just realised what Theresa said,, Bob,, you need to see a doc with that finger,, send it over here and I will do first aid on it,, hugs B x