Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Noel

SO...did everyone get a chance to see the flat-chested Amazonian anorexic models on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show tonight? Wow. VS does quite a show. Lots of money flying around; in addition to the windblown hair. But this is the ultimate chance to see just what the models look like without all the airbrushing.

And this is what the young women of today replicate themselves upon. That is so sad.

Yes. I like SOME of their clothes and I find that they have ONE line of bras that fit me. But this is a company that does nothing whatsoever to promote women's self-satisfaction of their own bodies.

When a couple of the models turned sideways, it was like looking at a piece of paper. Flat.

These women are NOT the norm. And if men (in general) are turned on by that, yuch-I do believe they need the help of a good mental health care professional.

As a matter of general interest, did you know that THE LIMITED BRANDS, who owns Victoria's Secret & Bath and Body Works...made $937 million in November, 2006? Multiple that by 12. What do you get?




1 comment:

Theresa said...

Darn, I missed it. And I am so in need of some new unrealistic expectations.