Sunday, December 17, 2006

Good King Wenceslas

We are the King and Queen of our own Castle again. Wow. The relief. No major damage. Only the fish tank had 2 solid inches of ice in it. We thawed out the poor things and gave them lots of food.

Catching up on the laundry, and doing a bit of Christmas card posting. Sorry, my cards will be late getting to everybody as Greg forgot to mail them. I found them in the truck down behind the seat.

Isabelle did get a nice bath complete with jacuzzi jets. She smells extremely nice now. While at the hotel, she slept with hubby and me on the ultra huge king bed.

(Kelsey-WARNING-Avert your eyes)
Greg & I also found a chance to get naked in the jacuzzi. This was a fun couple days from home.

While it was nice to be away for a while, it was even nicer to get home, sweet home.



Plus, my extra-special magical winning Amazing Digi-Scrappin' Race t-shirt came in the mail while we were gone. This shirt has to be worn while scrappin for the Race. There is only ONE team that has t-shirts like this. And THAT is the WINNING team.





While we shopped at Olde World European,
we found that absolute delicacy of delicacies...
Spotted Dick.
So we are sending it to Matt & Kelsey to try.
I want Kelsey to scrap a pic of Matt eating it!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Can I just say that my t-shirt rocks beyond what mere words can express? I wore it to the Charger game last night. It was buried underneath my jersey a sweatshirt and my coat, but I wore it with pride! We are so gonna kick some ass!

Oh and hi Kelsey! Don't read about your mom and dad in the jacuzzi. That's just gross. Everyone knows their own parents NEVER have sex. Goodness knows how we all got here.