Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Fleas Navidad

Greg got his SHOT today. The nurse Jill, and Physician's Assistant, Molly were very kind, nice, and humorous. I did not get to meet the surgeon, Dr. Magnusson. They refused to let me go with him while he got his shot. Duh. it's not surgery. It's just an injection. So I had to spend 20 minutes kicking my heels in the uncomfortable chairs in the waiting room. How ironic. Pain Management of North Idaho has the most Painful waiting chairs in North Idaho!

Greg was in severe pain afterwards, so we came straight home where he took 6 pain killers. He was also very irritable. So I thought it best to get him home and in his recliner so he had as little stress as possible. The PA, Molly, told us about a timed release Tramadol that would help him deal with the pain better. Instead of having to wait to take the 50 mg, 4 times a day...waiting for the pill to absorb into his system, it it easier on his body for the timed release all day long, not having such a severe effect. So he will call his general physician tomorrow to enquire about a prescription. (why didn't the doctor recommend this?)

The office personnel said that he would feel some results in about 5-7 days. The pain from the injection should recede within 2 days. However...when we got home. He got a REACTION in the CROTCH area. If you know what I mean...And he hasn't had any REACTIONS there in a long, long time. He kept showing me, and pointing to it. I finally told him, if he didn't SHUT UP about it, then I would blog about it. So I suppose this was a good sign?

We watched 2 concurrent episodes of Cash Cab. Now Greg wants to go to New York and find a Cash Cab, so he can play on the game show.

I scrapped a couple pages.

Kelsey got on a Creative Team for Misty Mareda at http://www.thedigishoppe.com and I am so PROUD of her. Congratulations, Kelsey. You deserve it. Good luck. Have fun.

The kids reported that all 10 boxes got to the UK. I am so excited that all of them got there B4 Christmas.

Bert, my father-in-law's girlfriend, sent me the following. I split a gut. So true. So funny.

1. It is important that you have a man helps you around the house.
2. It is important that you have a man that makes you laugh.
3. It is important to find a man you can count on and does not lie to you.
4. It is important that you have a man that loves you and spoils you.
5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

LMAO!! In light of Greg's reaction to his injection, I find this even funnier in it's timeliness.

I had no idea that Kelsey digi scrapped, much less was on a CT. Whoohooo for the UK redhead!