Sunday, December 03, 2006

Carol of the Bells


I love that song. It is my favorite song of the Christmas season.
Did you know...that I wear a different pair of Christmas earrings (and sometimes two different pairs as I have 4 piercings in one ear & 2 piercings in the other) every day from Thanksgiving through Christmas. And after Christmas, I wear my "winter" earrings. The snowmen, the icicles, the snowflakes...
Last night was fun. Pics to follow.
While listening to Sirrius radio on the surround sound today, heard a song that sounded like a bad acid trip; some group did a re-mix of Bing Crosby's I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas. I was baking & cooking, so I enjoy listening to holiday music as I piddle in the kitchen.
Peanut Brittle
Christmas Chocolate Chip Cookies
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Rice Krisy bars
Tomorrow I think I will tackle No Bake Cookies, Puppy Chow, Marshmallow Rice Krispy Bars, and Fudge.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

We did cookie baking today too!! Really, it's what all the hawt women did today.

Anonymous said...

>drool< I miss Mommy's Christmas baking. I will try to tackle your recipes on my own this week, but I know they won't be as good.