Monday, December 11, 2006

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Ahhhh. Yes.
When I slide the supple leather
over my digits and
down
onto my hand, the depravity
radiates through my body.
I want to do bad deeds…
Evil
courses through my veins.
Fiendishly dreadful thoughts
~ invade my mind.
My intellect is besieged by
sin.
Yes, Santa,
I am a naughty girl.
I don’t deserve anything this year.
I must be punished,
because these gloves make me feel
Wicked.

Anita Stergiou's Little Black Christmas Dress Kit at NDISB;
Stitching by Helena Jole Apres Ski at NDISB;
Frosty Flourishes by Nancie Rowe Janitz at ScrapArtist;
fonts featured-VNI Thuphap; Satisfaction

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Ah yes, wicked, but in the best sense of the word.

Anonymous said...

Stunning LO Bob,, those gloves are gorgeous
B x

Shawna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

bob - BEST layout EVER!!!! :) your journaling is the best!!!

(sorry about that last one, i posted from the old blogger id!)

Anonymous said...

Bob--you always amp up my mojo!!! Thanks for the blast of creativity. You are the best.