Wednesday, January 01, 2020

WELCOME TO 2020

WEDNESDAY
1-1-2020
FIRST DAY OF NEW YEAR

Welcome to 2020!

Got up at 6:00AM to potty. Hubby also got up to potty. Let the dogs out, then they jumped up on the bed and slept with us for another 30 minutes.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs for the dogs & fed them.

Had breakfast. I had the raspberry fritter which we purchased yesterday at Lin's Grocery. I also had applesauce.

Hubby had a burrito.

We cleaned up breakfast dishes. Started dishwasher.

Dogs were in and out, in and out. 

Hubby put away the Xmas decor in the garage. I paid bills.

By this time it was 11:00AM.

Hubby took down the Xmas lights.

We put away laundry.

Had some lunch.

Watched TV. I fell asleep for 2 hours.

Walked the dogs at 3PM. Down to the park & around the neighborhood.

Watched TV.

Went swimming at 6PM.

No comments: