Thursday, January 16, 2020

GOT LAWYER LETTER

THURSDAY
1-16-2020

Got up at 6AM. Hubby let dogs out for potty.

I got up and made lattes. Hubby made eggs for dogs & fed them.

We ate breakfast.

Hubby did vacuuming, I helped pick up dog poo. Hubby cleaned cat litter. We started laundry, washed bed sheets.

Hubby put the aloe vera on the side patio table so it could get some sun. We had to break off a couple blackened pieces. I will quit watering it so much.

Then Hubby left at 10PM to go down to the shop to work. He took Tater with him.

I stayed home with Wilson. Wilson sat on the bed with the cats in the front bedroom waiting for Hubby & Tater to come back.

I watched TV today. Texted KR. Went to the postal box and got the mail; received the Trust Lawyer letter. Called Hubby and told him.

I put away clean laundry and put away clean dishes. I rested on the sofa.

Hubby picked up his meds from Walgreens and stopped at Smith's to get hamburger, buns, and apple juice.

Hubby stopped at Wendy's to get burgers for dogs and a salad for me.

He watched TV for a while.

We went swimming from 6PM to 8PM. Drove really slow down the hill to see if we could coast all the way.

Signed up for Cowboy Poetry & Music in March.

Came back home. I was exhausted.

I had salad; Hubby had leftover Barley soup.

Went to bed at 9:30PM.


No comments: