Monday, January 13, 2020

HUBBY'S APPOINTMENT AT DOCTOR

MONDAY
1-13-2020

Got up at 6:30AM because I had to potty.

Sunshine Monday


My chest was really hurting and I had awoken from a very bad dream about horses & cows wrapped in cellophone, riding tied down in rows, traveling in a semi trailer on the way to slaughter. It was awful. The poor animals could not breathe because they were wrapped in plastic. What an awful nightmare.

Wilson got up with me and I let him outside. Hubby stayed in bed for a while. Then I let Wilson back inside. I started making lattes.

Hubby got up when Tater had to go out for potty.

Hubby made eggs for dogs & fed them. He had a burrito for breakfast.

I had applebutter, yogurt,  and latte.

Then got a text from Hubby's brother about the finalization of the trust. Cross our fingers that this is the last of it.

Hubby did laundry and vacuuming. He cleaned up the cat litter.

Went to Hubby's appointment at doctor at 3:20PM. They gave him another prescription for Tramadol and his penicillin for his facial breakouts.

We went home and watched TV.

Went swimming from 6-8PM.

Came back home and watched TV. Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: