Saturday, January 04, 2020

LAZY SATURDAY

SATURDAY
1-4-2020

I covered Tater with a wool blanket at 3AM because it was so cold in the room and he kept pushing on me to get warm. Poor dog with not enough fur!

Hubby let the dogs out at 5AM and then went back to bed.

I slept until 7:45AM. Hubby was already up and had made eggs & fed dogs.

I got up and dressed. Made lattes.

We sat and ate breakfast.

Then Hubby cleaned up breakfast dishes, we made the bed, started laundry.

We took the dogs with us and went to mail the boxes to Zappos and a birthday gift of dinosaur socks to Spencer. Drove down to the UPS store. Hubby went inside by himself. I stayed in the truck with the dogs.

Stopped at the dog park to let the dogs run & play. We were there for about 35 minutes. A couple other dogs came and they played with them. Tater really ran the fence line with the little dogs in the other dog area.

Then we drove to pick up Lottery Tickets in Scenic. Stopped at Dan's property to see what he had done. They are working on the road; already have underground power to the properties.

We came back to Mesquite and got lattes at Starbucks. I also got a bacon egg bite.

Drove to Wendy's to pick up burgers for the dogs. I got a salad for later.

We drove home.

Watched TV for the rest of the day.

Bug On His Back


I fell asleep at 2PM and slept until 4PM

We watched more TV until 11PM and went to bed.

No comments: