Friday, January 03, 2020

HUBBY WORKS AT SHOP ALL DAY

FRIDAY
1-3-2020

LOL. Just like everybody, I am still typing 2-0-1-9 for the year!

Hubby let the dogs outside at 5AM.

 SUNRISE

I got up at 6AM. I made lattes. Then I started cutting up sausage for the dog breakfast eggs.

Hubby got up at 6:45AM.

He made eggs for the dogs & fed them. I made breakfast for myself. Sausage on the side with Musselman's apple butter.

Hubby picked up cat litte and vacuumed. I cleaned up breakfast dishes. Hubby made the bed with Robert's help.

I cleaned up birthday gifts and sent text messages to Shauna & Kerry.

Hubby left at 9:30AM to go work at the shop.

I cleaned out the Roomba. Dogs barked outside. I went to pick up dog poo.

Put vibration collar on Tater.

Took a 10 minute nap.

Tater & Wilson Napping On Floor


Watched TV all day.

Hubby got home at 5:45PM. He ate dinner.

We went swimming at 6:15PM. Until 7:45PM.

Then we took the Dually down and washed it; Hubby had spilled gasoline from a container in the bed of the Dually. We had to wash it so that it would not smell.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: