Saturday, January 11, 2020

DOGS BARKING AT NEIGHBORS WALKING

SATURDAY
1-11-2020

Got up at 8AM when I heard the Roomba start up. I had taken 2 Benadryl last night because of runny nose and sneezing. Still did not sleep thru the night! Woke up several times last night.

I made lattes

Hubby was making eggs for dogs & fed them.

We ate breakfast, me with yogurt & applebutter. Hubby made a burrito. He LOVES his burritos!

Then we cleaned house. Hubby got dressed. I cleaned the mirrors in the bathroom, cleaned the countertops, vacuumed up hair in drawers.

Hubby picked up dog poop, cleaned cat litter, started laundry. I put away breakfast dishes.

Hubby sat and watched Automotive shows.

I watched The Coroner on my iPhone.

Wilson Licking Hubby's Toes


At 1:30PM, doorbell rang and Dave, the next door neighbor, had come over to ask for help in lifting a new tree that he had purchased for his front yard.

We both too tired to go swimming today, so we just stayed home and watched TV.

I still feel like such a slug, staying home all the day long with no energy to do anything.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: