Sunday, January 19, 2020

INSTALL MAN DOOR SATURDAY

SATURDAY
1-18-2020

Got up at 7:30AM. Felt like somebody beat me up.

Hubby made eggs for dogs. I made lattes.

Hubby was already dressed. I started cleaning dishes after breakfast.

Hubby went to the garage to move everything. He put the car and truck out in the street to park. Then he moved things out of the garage.

Dean was here by 8AM and the door was finished by 10:30AM. Dean did not want to take $ for it, but said "Merry Xmas". Hubby forced money on him for his time.

Hubby had to have lunch, then took a nap on the sofa.

I took a nap because I was exhausted.

We went down to Sherwin Williams to get brown paint for the front door, but they did not know the "Code Number" for our style of home. We took samples, then went back to get the paint. It was


No comments: