Tuesday, January 28, 2020

BINGO TICKETS/WOOD MEETING/TILE GUYS

JANUARY 28 2020
TUESDAY

I was up at 4AM to take a hot bath from endo pain. Both kitties slept with us all night.

Got up at 6AM. I had taken a Percocet to help sleep last night with my right shoulder pain.

I made lattes. I let the dogs out.

We both dressed and went to purchae Bingo tickets at the Community Center. We waited in line from 7AM to 7:40AM.

Came back to the house and fed the dogs. I made another latte for Hubby then he went over to John's to get a ride to the Wood Club Meeting.

The Tile guys got here at 9:30AM.

Hubby returned in John's car at 9:45AM. John's car started alarm beeping.

Hubby went to the Credit Union to get $ to pay the tile guys; he also got a debit card while he was there.

Tile Guys were finished by 10:0AM.

When Hubby returned, we tried to take thorn out of Tater's foot, but dog kept struggling.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter again.

Finish Painted Side Man-Door On Garage


I went down to get mail. The door was unlocked on the mailbox. I called the USPS and they said they would send somebody out to lock it.

UPS delivered RMOR Baner.

RMOR Banner


I took a nap for 3 hours from 2PM to 5PM.

Eric called and said we were going to Moab April 30-May 2. Staying at Kane Creek Campground. Found the reviews online and it sounded like a dump.

We went swimming at 6AM - 7AM. Jay & Amy were there. I got tired very quickly and we left. There were too many people in the pool and using the hot tub.

Went home. Hubby had dinner. Watched SPY on BBC again and went to bed early.


No comments: