Thursday, January 23, 2020

GET NAILS DONE

THURSDAY
1-23-2020

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby took the dogs out for potty.

I made lattes.

YOGI cleaning guy came at 8AM.

Hubby did laundry. He vacuumed. He cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

I installed the H&R Block 2019 Taxes on the computer.

As I was not able to make eggs this morning, Hubby volunteered to drive down to Starbucks to pick up some egg bites for me. I had to stay at home with Wilson while the window cleaner worked. Hubby took Tater with him in the Dually.

After YOGI was done cleaning windows, Hubby went to have lunch with the guys for Dana L's birthday at the 1880 Grille. He was gone from Noon to 2:30PM.

We went to get groceries. Stopped at $1 Store to see if they had apple juice, but they had nothing. Shopped at Walmart and came home.

I was too tired for swimming, so we stayed home.

Watched TV and went to bed.

No comments: