Thursday, January 30, 2020

SHOPPING IN ST GEORGE / NAILS

THURSDAY
1-30-2020

Sunrise

Got up at 6AM after hearing Hubby making breakfast in kitchen. He was banging cabinet doors and pans. He fed dogs after I got up.

I made lattes.

Then we ate breakfast.

Took the dogs in the Dually and drove to Starbucks. Got 2 orders of egg bites. I ate one.

We drove to St George.

Stopped at Michaels. Bunch of rude young women shopping with the screaming kids. I got an immediate headache. When we returned to the truck, we found that the dogs ate the other order of egg bites while we were gone. Tater vomited in the back seat. We cleaned it up.

Stopped at Home Depot to get cleaner for the grout that the tile guys had told us about.

Then we drove to Costco, got Diesel fuel. Idiot in front of us old guy did not know how to drive. Had to beep at him to get him out of the way.

Shopped at Costco. Got new 6' table for office work.

Picked up metal for our front screen door at The Steel Yard. 

Ate lunch at the Teriyaki Madness.

Drove back to Mesquite. Hubby stopped at Walmart to get milk.

Returned home by 12:15PM. I took a nap on the sofa. I was exhausted.

Up at 2:45PM to get my nails done at GS Nails by 3PM.

Ran into the neighbors who asked if their Flyer was distributed in the mail for their Window Cleaning Business. We got no mail today.

Hubby went to get cash at the ATM and load the camper on the Dually with Eric.

Hubby picked me up and we drove home.

I was still exhausted.

Did a return on Amazon for our Shower hose as it did not have the proper threads needed for our Moen Shower head.

Hubby did laundry.

Watched TV for a while and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: