Thursday, January 09, 2020

PURCHASING KING OF THE HAMMER PASS / NAILS

THURSDAY
1-9-2020

Woke up several times in the night. Hubby said that Tater pooped in the office now. Hubby had gotten up at 1AM and 5AM to let the dogs out for potty. I don't understand why they are pooping in the house.

I got up at 7:30AM. Hubby had sat on the sofa covered up with a blanket and sitting against the heating pad with his back.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs for breakfast. Then he fed the dogs.

We watched News on TV. Silver Mountain avalanche kills 2; Shooting on the I-5 NV/CA border backing up traffic for 11 hours.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. We made the bed. Wilson was still sleeping on the floor in the dog bed.

Hubby vacuumed.

I purchased KING OF THE HAMMERS tickets & camping pass for Hubby. Printed out passes online.

Hubby sat with me in the office. Tater jumped up on his lap.

Hubby & Tater

No comments: