Monday, January 27, 2020

TILE GUYS IN MASTER BATH SHOWER/BIG MIKE & MICHELLE VISIT

MONDAY
1-27-2020

Got up at 6AM. I had taken a Percocet to help sleep last night with my right shoulder pain.

I made lattes. I let the dogs out.

Hubby got up at 6:30AM and made eggs for the dogs.

We watched morning news. Then Hubby got dressed.

The Tile guys got here at 9:30AM.

 Tile Guys Set Up
 Tile Finished


Hubby went to the Credit Union at 9:45AM to get cash out of the bank.

He came back instead when Big Mike and Michelle came to visit at 10PM to Noon.

So we sat on the deck with their golden lab and their black lab. The dogs played while we talked.

They left at Noon because Michelle was hungry.

Hubby made me a sandwich.

I rested on the sofa. The dogs remained outside because the tile guy was still working.

Hubby got the painting done on the side man door. Then I helped him put it in after it was done drying. It looks great. Hubby did a wonderful job with the paint.

We went to Bingo at 4:30PM. Hubby forgot his billfold so we had to return home.

None of our table won anything. Kerry was missing because she was not feeling well and did not want to infect me if she had a cold. Dee was there, so she must have gotten over her shingles. It was pizza night.

We left at 6PM because it got done quickly.

At home, we had a cupcake and gave dogs some treats. Watched SPY on BBC on TV until 9PM when both of us were exhausted & went to bed.



No comments: