Friday, June 21, 2019

UTV CLUB RIDE IN MOUNTAINS

friday
6-21-2019

The month of June is almost done!

Up at 5:30AM when the dog started waking up. Hubby took Tater & Wilson outside for potty.

I got up and made lattes. Took the blankets & sheets off the bed to wash.

Hubby made eggs for dogs & a burrito for his ride today.

He fed the dogs. I warmed up my egg&spinach omelette from yesterday.

We ate on the courtyard.

Then Hubby got dressed. I cleaned up breakfast dishes & started dishwasher.

Hubby left at 7:39AM to go for his ride in the mountains with the UTV Club.

Tater & Cone of Shame


Tater remained sedated & slept most of the day. He wore his Cone to prevent chewing at his surgery site.

I vacuumed, then steam-cleaned the floors. By that time, I was sweating and tired.

Took a shower at 8:30AM and washed my hair.

Tater & Wilson sleeping on the sofa.

Updated blog.

I soaked my feet. Watched Friends & ER.

Hubby got home at 3PM.

He had lunch, then sat with Tater on the sofa, watching his Automotive shows.

I was not feeling good since after cleaning house, so I took a hot bath.

We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: