Friday, June 07, 2019

NO SLEEP FOR US LAST NIGHT / DARRYL BRINGS ROCK FOR SIDE YARD

FRIDAY
6-7-2019

Got up at 5:15AM.

Hubby had been up all night long. Was not a good night.

Tater got up at Midnight to have diarrhea in the hallway. Then Hubby put him and Wilson outside to potty. He brought them inside and put them in the kennel.

Hubby cleaned up diarrhea.

At 2AM, Tater barked and Hubby let him & Wilson outside again. It was really warm outside, about 81 degrees F.

Hubby did not notice until he brought them in again that Tater had pooped in the kennel. So he put the dogs outside again.

Hubby was up by 4:30AM with the dogs again.

I was up at 5:15AM to change sheets on the bed, get lattes started. I let the dogs inside. Hubby was trying to nap on the sofa.

Hubby made eggs for dogs.

Hubby was very tired. He did not get much sleep last night.

I started laundry.

We sat on the courtyard patio set and ate breakfast.

I had to clean up the dog bed from the kennel and the poop on the patio. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher. Hubby got dressed.

Hubby left for the shop at 8AM so he could fix Eric's truck.

I vacuumed. Cleaned up cat litter, did another load of laundry. I steam cleaned the floors.

Tater chewed up the dog bed foam, so I had to put it in the garage. I cleaned out the tray from the kennel.

Tater is VERY destructive. Even tho he has toys to chew on, he still seems to go ahead and destroy other things.

I am very tired.

I took a hot bath.

Darryl (Landscaper) rang the doorbell and brought rock for the side of the house.

Cats Cleaning Each Other/Tater Supervises


Hubby got home after that and came in the back sliding door. He almost gave me a heart attack!

Hubby napped on the sofa, while I watched ER.

Bought some stock online.

Hubby's UTV Club friend, Oscar, called to invite us on a SXS ride tomorrow from 8:30AM. 

We went to swim at 5:30PM.

Came home at 7PM.

Made chicken for dinner.

Walked the dogs in the neighborhood.

Watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: