Saturday, June 15, 2019

$50 REFUND FROM COSTCO & POOL PARTY TIL 8PM

SATURDAY
6-15-2019

Up at 6AM. Hubby had a restless night because we put the training collar on Tater again and he buzzed him all night long while Tater slept in his dog kennel, alone.

Made lattes. I made eggs for breakfast. Hubby fed eggs to dogs. From 7AM to 8:30AM, We sat outside on the courtyard, listening to Frank's cleaning crew trim his bushes & blow all the debris into our yard.

Hubby had to go out front and blow out all the debris that had been blown into our yard.

I vacuumed, picked up dog poo, filled dog bowls with water & food. Filled cat bowls with food & water, put away breakfast dishes. Started dishwasher & washer.

Hubby took a shower. Then he repaired the sprinkler system that Tater tore out next to the plant at the side yard behind the garbage can.

Hubby placed the propane tanks in the grille and the fireplace on the patio.

Hubby sat down to watch TV.

I worked on my iTunes Playlists.

I soaked my feet.

Then I put cream on them again.

I made crab cakes and cut up spinach for my dinner.



Tater slept most of the day because we gave him calming pills.

Picked up the mail. KR had sent a Father's Day card; we got a $50 Refund Cash Card from Costco for purchasing the Generator.

We went swimming from 6PM-8PM. I exercised for 45 minutes; elliptical & recumbent bike.  Lots of fun, playing in the water. Dave & Carmen brought water guns from the $1 Store. John played Beach Ball with me. THIS is the way it should be every night at the pool. About 60 people in the pool, 15 people in the hot tubs, lots gathered around and sitting at the patio sets under huge umbrellas. Many people in the gym area exercising and some people swimming inside.

When we came home, we discovered that Tater had gotten into the fireplace storage on the patio and torn open a bag of fireplace glass. Hubby had to vacuum it all up. We hope that Tater did not eat/swallow any glass. I looked it up online and found that if he is lethargic, or has poop problems we need to take him to the Vet, but otherwise it should just pass thru his system.

We will need to lock Tater in his kennel from now on when we leave.

Watched TV for a while. Then went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: