Sunday, June 09, 2019

MIMOSA BUFFET AT CASABLANCA / STILL BURNT / iTUNES FOLDER FOUND!

SUNDAY
6-9-2019

Woke up at 5:50AM.

I was hurting everywhere from the sunburn on my legs and neck and face. My left big toe was injured and throbbing.

Reminder to self - NO MORE RIDING AFTER A MAXIMUM OF 4 HOURS.

In the bathroom, I had to clean up cat food vomit.

Then I had to clean up dog piss in the kitchen.

Hubby put the dogs out (again) as he had gotten up at 4AM to put the dogs out and could not go back to sleep. He was sitting on the sofa, surfing his iPad.

I made lattes.

Then I put away clean clothes from the dryer.

Hubby made dog eggs and we fed them.

Hubby started looking up a 4-door UTV on the web that he wants to bid upon. I had to get his CoPart sign in.

Hubby got dressed and we finally left to go down to the Casablanca for Sunday Mimosa Brunch.

It was only $8.99 per person. Very nice. Not very smoky.

We had a nice breakfast and then sat for a while, drinking coffee and sipping Mimosas out of tiny plastic cups.



Then we left and drove to Beaver Dam. Hubby went inside to get lottery tickets.

We drove back on the interstate to Walmart and picked up groceries. A cantaloupe rang up twice at the register and instead of waiting in line for a return, the clerk suggested that I go get another cantaloupe.

The dually needed fuel, so we drove to Flying J and hubby filled it with Diesel.

We drove home and unloaded groceries.

When we arrived home, I noticed that while we were GONE, Tater had knocked over a chair on the courtyard patio set, he had gotten up on the top of the glass table, chewed out the plastic hole cover in the middle of the table. So I had to clean the table and find what was left of the plastic cap. 

Hubby put the cap back in the glass table top.

AT 12:45PM, I FOUND MY iTUNES FOLDER!!!!!!

I spent the next few hours updating album artwork and arranging my iTunes. 

Hubby went outside and re-buried the drainage pipe that Tater had pulled out of the ground.

I went down to the mail box to pick up the mail. We got registration tags for the BarkArk, but not new plates that we had BEEN FORCED TO PURCHASE. They were supposed to be mailed later.

Hubby watched shows on Youtube on our TV while I uploaded artwork for new iTunes albums.

We sat outside for a while. No breeze was blowing.

Could not go swimming as I was too burnt and did not want to be in the sun again today.

I was getting bit today by bugs; I put on cream and pain relieving spray with Lidocaine.

Finally took 3 Benadryl to try to sleep. We went to bed at 10:30PM. 



No comments: