Monday, June 24, 2019

FORGOT ABOUT SUNDAY

SUNDAY
6-23-2019

Up at 5:30AM, we made breakfast. Sat on the courtyard to eat.

I vacuumed. Then had to fix my hair.

Decided to go for a SXS ride in the desert to go pick up lottery tickets.

Took a couple different trails going there.

On the way back, we stopped at the Walmart Car Wash and washed the SXS. I found 8 pennies in the parking lot/vacuum area.

We drove back and let dogs out. Tater peed in his dog bed again.

Hubby washed dog bed.

We then loaded the dogs up in the Dually and drove down to the dog park. Let dogs play. I had to put Wilson in with the little dogs, but he hated it. They were too small. Put him in the Big Dog area with Tater and a old pit bull named Sugar.

Finally, dogs were too hot and would not play.

Took them back home.

We watched TV for a while. A Star Is Born with Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper. Not a great movie. Wonder what all the hype was about.

Went to Swim & Exercise at 6PM. Forgot my I.D. had to go back home. Lady at front desk is getting very rude.

There were acoustic music playing in Pioneer Center. Hubby listened for a while, then went swimming. I went to start exercising. I did the Elliptical for 20 minutes, after 6 minutes on the Treadmill I got a cramp, and then finished on the Stationary Bicycle for 10 minutes.

Went swimming. Lots of people there. Not like the pool party nights on Saturday, but quite a few.

We left at 8PM.

Came home, had dinner. Watched TV. Perpetual Grace. 

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: