Tuesday, June 25, 2019

BLUES MUSIC AT THE PIONEER CENTER

TUESDAY
JUNE 25 2019

Got up at 5:31AM when my alarm rang again on my iPhone for some stupid reason.

I made the bed, went out to make lattes.

Hubby was cleaning up the urine on the floor from Tater again. He put the dogs outside.

He made eggs and then fed the dogs.

I made my own eggs, then we sat in the courtyard and had breakfast.

Hubby got dressed and left for his WOOD CLUB Meeting at 8:30AM. He drove the SXS.

Hubby put out the garbage can.

I cleaned up dog poo, started laundry, put away breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Hubby was back by 9:30AM. He had scheduled our SLOTS TOURNAMENT for July at the Pioneer Center.

Hubby took a nap on the sofa. We left at 10:25AM in the SXS to go down to the Coffee House Blues program. It was so nice to sit down and listen to them play. We sat in the seats by the big window and enjoyed the melodic tunes. Put our feet up on the hassock and I ate my banana while we both just relaxed.



In the Parking lot of the Pioneer Center, we met a nice couple from Illinois who had just moved here. They wanted to purchase a Can-Am just like ours. We talked for a while and exchanged information.

Left at 11:30PM and drove down to the Thrift Store on Hafen Lane. We got a bunch of cutlery to make into cute things.

Then we drove the SXS out to Bunkerville to shop at the Catholic Thrift Store, but it was permanently closed. We drove back and went to Wendy's & Flying J. Got fuel and talked to the tire manager there. I went potty and met hubby at Wendy's. We ordered salads and got burgers for the dogs.

Drove back home. Dogs had been sleeping on the patio. We gave them treats.

I took a nap on the sofa until 3PM when hubby went over to Dana's with John to see Dana's new train set up.

I put away dishes & clean laundry.

Hubby returned at 4:30 from the neighbors.

Then we got ready for swimming.

Went over in the SXS. I did 30 minutes on the bike with 11 miles.

Took a shower and joined hubby in the pool. There were only 8 people in the pool area. Very sad that nobody uses the pool.

I swam around while hubby talked to guys. Then I sat in the hot tub. We left at 7:35PM.

At home, hubby made himself dinner. I had some potatoes.

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: