Saturday, June 29, 2019

TAMALES/SSDI POSITIVE

SATURDAY
6-29-2019

Hubby got up several times to let dogs outside. He came back to bed.

We got up at 6AM.

Made lattes. I made eggs. Hubby fed eggs to dogs.

We drove down to get Tamales from the Mexican Grocery Store. 3 for $1 each.

Then we stopped at the Thrift Store (house) and looked thru their spoons. They did not have anything. We ended up buying some round steel bowl set that would work for a flower.

Came back home.

Waited until 12:30 when Chris, the guy for the Grout came to give us an estimate. We agreed to do it. He will treat the shower glass, grout in the shower, and the floor grout.

We watched VENOM on Starz.

I went to get the mail at 3pm.

Hubby got a positive approval for SSDI. 

I got a refund from Capital One. Deposited the check.

I put away laundry. 

Ordered stuff for the Can-Am. New windshield, hand holds, new flag, & whip pole.

Went to swim exercise at 6PM. Put Tater in kennel so he can't destroy things while we are gone.

I exercised for 45 minutes. Hubby swam. I went outside and was in the pool for a while when I got bit by little gnat bugs.

Got out and went home at 7:20PM.

Ate dinner at home. I warmed up chicken breasts and had brown rice.

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: