Monday, June 10, 2019

BENADRYL NIGHT

MONDAY
6-10-2019

Woke up at 2AM to sleep on the sofa; there were too many animals pushing on me in the bed.

I slept on the sofa until 4AM, then went to sleep in the spare bedroom. I slept there until 8AM.

Got up and made lattes; Hubby had already made eggs & fed dogs.

Hubby had already made the bed.

I got dressed and put away the blanket I slept with in the night.

Still zonked out on effects of Benadryl.

We sat around the house most of the day.

Walked the dogs later.

Watched Santa Clarita Diet on TV. I am so upset that they are canceling this great show. Fuckers.

We went swimming from 5:30-7PM.

At home, I took more Benadryl because I was itching everywhere.

Hubby had me take a shower and scrubbed everywhere. Then he poured vinegar over my hair and all over my body. Supposed to kill any bugs.

Dried my hair.

Went to bed at 10PM.

I got up and slept on the sofa, then went into the spare bedroom to sleep.

No comments: