Wednesday, June 12, 2019

TRIVIA & ANOTHER AWNING QUOTE. TATER POOPS IN THE HOUSE

WEDNESDAY
6-12-2019

Got up at 6AM. I actually did not have to use Benadryl to sleep last night. Slept in our bed all night long with Robert by my head, Tater & Wilson at the bottom of the bed by our feet.

Made the bed, got dressed. Then I made lattes. Hubby made eggs for dogs.

I vacuumed the house. Lots of black dog hair.

We drove down to Mesa View Medical where I checked in; the front desk did not like that I did not have a "card" for my insurance. I just had the paperwork on my phone. So I sent them an email with the information. I saw Dr Briggs after nurse Katie took my temp, BP, and weight. Yuck. Gained weight.

Dr said that he would call in a prescription for steroid cream for the bug bites that were driving me CRAZY.

We drove to Walmart and picked up groceries/cat litter. Had quite a few problems checking out. It would not ring up the asparagus. 

Then we drove over to the Pharmacy and NOTHING was called in yet. So I called the Doctor's office and left a message.

At home, we unloaded groceries. I ordered tickets for July to see The Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder at Tuacahn Theatre. 

Hubby called the NV Department of Environmental Protection Air Quality and left a message for them regarding the watering at Conestoga Golf Course. 

Tyler from Southwest Awnings came out again to give us a bid on roll down shades.

Had lunch.

Had to clean up Tater's poo in the hallway on the carpet & some in the cat area. Then he peed at the living room. 

We watched TV for a while.

Went to TRIVIA at the Pioneer Center. Played from 4:30-6:30PM with David and Greg. Greg had to leave early. We lost. A lot of questions that we did not know the answers. Lots of them were not in our age area of expertise. The group we play with is 20+ years older than us and ask questions pertaining to the era.

Came home and watched TV.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: