Friday, June 28, 2019

OFF TO ST GEORGE

FRIDAY
6-28-2019

Hubby took dogs out at 5:30AM.

I was up at 6:30AM.

Made lattes. I made eggs for myself. Had cantaloupe, eggs, nanogreens.

We loaded the dogs into the Dually and took the paperwork for ARC approval of the Pavers to widen the driveway & a sidewalk/Man door on side of house to the Pioneer Center.

Then we drove down to the gas station, I walked the dogs. Hubby picked up ice.

We picked Eric up at the shop. Dean came out to say "Hi!".

I sat in the back while Eric sat up front. We drove to St George.

Robin, from the ARC called to confirm measurements on the plans we submitted.

Dropped Eric off at the RV Repair shop. He drove his RV home.

Hubby and I stopped at the Ranch Store and picked up horseshoe nails & horseshoes to make metal animals.

Picked up smoothies at Tropical Smoothie Cafe.


Drove to the Steel Shop and Hubby picked up some material he needs for Oscar's SXS.

Then we dropped donations off at Deseret Industries. Shopped there for spoons, but they had nothing. Was not impressed with their big building of nothing. I thought there would be more things for sale.

Walked the puppies, Wilson pooped. We left them in the car for 6 minutes with the windows rolled down and fresh cold water on the floor in a bowl.


Went to Wendy's for salads. Got the dogs burgers. We parked in the shade to eat.


Then we drove to pick up my hair bonding spray at United Hairlines.

Drove home.

Lots of cars coming North thru the Canyon. Backed up again to Beaver Dam.

At home, we unloaded. Let the dogs out for water & potty.

Hubby watched TV automotive shows. I took a nap.

At 5:50PM, we went exercising and swimming at the Pioneer Center.


No comments: