Friday, June 14, 2019

HUBBY WORKS AT SHOP

FRIDAY
6-14-2019

Up at 6AM.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs & fed them to dogs. We sat on the courtyard to eat breakfast.

I vacuumed and cleaned up dog poo.

Hubby left for the shop at 9:30AM.

I soaked my feet today for 2 hours.

Had salad for lunch.

Put Exfoliating Foot Mask on my feet.

Then I put cream on them after soaking them again for 30 minutes.

Tater pooped in the house after I had JUST put him out. He was in the house for 2 minutes and pooped by the sliding glass door to the courtyard.

Tater also peed on the dog bed in his kennel again. I had to wash it outside, then let it dry. Tater then PEED in the plastic tray of the dog kennel!

Hubby got home at 4:30PM. He had lunch.

He made a snake and a snail for our yard.


 Snail
 Snake

We went to swim at 6PM.

Came back home and sat with the puppies.

Wilson slept with us while Tater slept in the kennel tonight. Hubby had to get up with him several times. He kept his collar on all night and kept using the buzz control to make him behave.

No comments: