Thursday, June 27, 2019

DAY BEFORE FRIDAY

THURSDAY
6-27-2019

Up at 6AM. Hubby bounced the bunny on me while I was sleeping.

I got up and made lattes. Hubby had already fed eggs to the dogs.

We ate in the courtyard.

I WAS SNEEZING ALL DAY.

I gave the pills to the dogs.

Then I posted online.

Hubby picked up cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

We put dogs in the kennel, then drove down to the Pioneer Center and turned in the paperwork for the Pergola to the ARC at the front desk.

Got gas at Flying J.

Went to get groceries at Wamart.

On the way home, Casey called about Keegan. No news on cause of death from Autopsy yet.
Very sad.

We unloaded groceries at home. Hubby gave some of the Apricots to Dee.

I took a Benadryl.

I made Smoothies for us from the Strawberries, Bananas, Blueberries, & Raspberries.

Hubby made lunch.

We went to my nail appointment at 3PM. Hubby dropped me off and took Beer to the guys at the shop, Eric & Dean.

There was a very pretty girl getting her nails done in bright Yellow. It was beautiful.

Then he picked me up after my nails were done; about 3:45PM.

I went home and slept from 4PM to 8PM.

Woke up at 8PM, watched movie on TV - The Ghost Writer.

Then we found that Tater had peed & pooped on the kitchen floor. We had to clean it up. I cleaned up cat litter & vacuumed house. Then steam cleaned floors.

We went to bed at Midnight.

No comments: