Monday, June 24, 2019

WELDING FLOWER & DRAGONFLY AT THE SHOP

MONDAY
6-24-2019

Up at 5:30AM, hubby heard the cats playing with a moth and thought it was Tater wanting to go outside.

I woke up sweating. So turned on the fan in our bedroom. Made the bed while Robert tore around the room playing.

I made lattes and warmed up my eggs. Hubby made eggs for dogs.

Tater peed on the wall & floor by our bedroom. I had to clean it up.

He is just not understanding to NOT relieve himself in the home.

I had to power wash the poop from Tater off the courtyard; so I got out there with a hose and cleaned it off. 3 spots there, and 1 spot along the side of the house. I watered the neighbor's palm tree that looks like it is dying.

Hubby put our food in the courtyard and we ate breakfast. There was a urine/sewage smell in the air again today.

We put Tater in his kennel and went down to the shop to make the Dragonfly and Flower for Shauna's birthday.

 Welded Flower


Stopped at Del Taco for lunch. I got a Signature Taco Salad.

Del Taco Salad


Came back home and let dogs out. Tater had NOT peed in his kennel this time.

We watched TV and relaxed. Hubby took a long nap on the sofa. He has been getting up too early in the morning.

Then we got ready and went to put Shauna's present in the bag & get her card ready. But the weld broke on the Dragonfly.

Hubby dropped me off at Bingo; I got cards and seats. Then he went down to the shop to fix the weld. Dee & John arrived with cake, balloons, and presents.

We played Bingo. I almost won the cover-all but for 1 number. I was pissed because the JackPot was $846.

Then we drove home. Let the dogs out for a while. Then they stayed in the back yard while we drove over to Kerry's house for cake & ice cream for Shauna's birthday. Dana came over.

We left at 8PM.

Came home and let the dogs in the A/C. We did not eat dinner because we had too much food all day.

I took a hot bath, but it did not help the pain in my shoulder. I was shaking from pain. Took a couple aspirin.

I went to bed early because I was so tired.

No comments: