Tuesday, August 30, 2022

TUESDAY / GARBAGE

TUESDAY
8-30-2022
 
 
Up at 6:30AM when I heard Hubby moving dishes in the kitchen. He had already been up since 5AM and opened the front door so Robert could look outside. Hubby was making breakfast eggs for the dogs.
 
Hubby had already taken out the two garbage bags that I had gathered late last night. 
 
I got up and made lattes. But we were going in to the Mesa View Medical to get our blood drawn and could not eat/drink anything.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
We sat watching morning News on TV until I verified that they opened at 8AM. 
 
When getting the truck, I took the garbage can back to the area behind the fence.
 
We drove down to Mesa View Medical in the Dually, but they don't do blood draws at the Clinic anymore. They do it at the hospital. But I had forgotten my medical card, so we had to go back home. Try again tomorrow?
 
At home, Hubby did cat litter and then Tater & Hubby went to work in the Dually.
 
I put away clean dishes. Put dirty dishes in dishwasher. Started laundry. Put away clean laundry. Picked up dog poo outside. Put food & water out for birds. 
 
 I did bookwork all day.
 
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. I vacuumed.

Went to get the mail. 

Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM. 

We changed clothes and went to swim at the pool.

After getting done with swimming at 6PM, we rode our bikes home again.

Hubby made dinner for himself. I had chicken.

We watched TV until time for bed at 10PM.

No comments: