Friday, August 12, 2022

FRIDAY AND RAIN

 FRIDAY
8-12-2022
 
 
 
Up at 6AM.
 
Leave dogs at home. Drive to St George to pick up Motorhome.
 
Hubby drives motorhome back to Mesquite. I drive FMF. Raining thru the Gorge.
 
Deposit Cash in MACU.
 
Drive home. 
 
I park FMF in garage. Hubby parks RV in front of house. Going to plug motorhome into home electricity. EXTENSION CORD AND RV CORD HAVE BEEN STOLEN. 
 
Hubby has a snack and goes to shop.
 
Tater stays home.
 
LOTS of Rain at 1PM.
 
I do bookwork. I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 
 
I leave for Nails at 2:30PM. 

Stop to drop pumpkins off at IV Infusion, but nobody is there. 

Get nails done. Pretty ombre purple pink white. 
 
 
OMBRE NAILS
 

Back home again by 4PM. Let dogs out. Give them treats for being good on their own.

I watch TV.

Hubby gets home at 5PM after getting groceries at Walmart.

Help Hubby unload groceries.

We watch TV. Brokenwood Mysteries. 

Take marijuana gummies. Go to be at 11PM.

No comments: