Wednesday, August 24, 2022

WEDNESDAY /CLEANING / IV INFUSIONS / BUNCO

WEDNESDAY
8-24-2022
 
 

Up at 6:45AM. I could have slept 2 more hours...

Hubby was in the kitchen making egg breakfast for the dogs. He fed them. 

I got dressed & made the bed. In the kitchen, I made lattes. 

I put away clean clothes. 
 
I took everything off the counters in the bathroom because YOGI Window Cleaning is coming at Noon and it needs to be cleaned. 

I went out to pick up dog poo, put out bird seed for birds, and put fresh water in the (new) bird bath. 

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. Hubby did not want to go for breakfast today. 

I found that Hubby had not done the cat litter, so he returned and dumped it. They left again.

I did bookwork.

YOGI came to clean windows, but he said it might rain tonight, so we re-scheduled. 

Hubby & Tater got home at 3:15PM. Hubby quickly ate a sandwich as he was getting dizzy.

Gave snacks to the dogs. Let the dogs out for potty.

Then we left the dogs at home. Went to get IV Infusions. Both Theresa & Rodney were there. 

Got done and drove over to get the FMF washed at the new car wash for free (last day for Free Car Wash) but there were over 10 cars in line and we had to get home for Bunco.

Changed my clothes at home. Let the dogs outside for potty. Gave them snacks.

We drove to Bunco in the FMF. Hubby got a phone call mid-way to pick up parts. When he got back, he was sick so he sat in the Library until Bunco was done. I checked on him to make sure he was OK.

Nice luncheon buffet. Nasty women playing Bunco made fun of some woman at the next table. I thought it was highly rude.
 
I was the Winner of $37 for being the biggest Winner with 18 Games! OMG. 
 
During the last hour of the game, it got dark, windy, and stormy outside.
 
We were done and I left. Met Hubby as he was coming out of the bathroom.
 
At home, we started to watch TV but I was outside and it was nice. In the mid 80sF and the wind was blowing. So we sat on the patio for over an hour. We both fell asleep.
 
Finally came inside. Watched 1 TV show and went to bed.


No comments: