Monday, August 08, 2022

MONDAY / CLEAN FRONT ENTRYWAY

MONDAY
8-8-2022
 
Already August! Fall & Winter is just around the corner.
 
Kids in the Clark County School District start school today.
 
Wilson got up at 1AM last night. Hubby put him out, but Wilson had already pooped int he front bedroom. I had to clean that up. 
 
Slept until 6:30PM. Hubby put the dogs out and fed them. Then he came back to bed with me and slept for a while. 
 
I got up at 7AM. Went potty, Got dressed. Made lattes in the kitchen. 
 
I cleaned up Wilson's poop. 
 
Started the dryer. Put dirty wash rags and laundry in washer to start it. 
 
I started the dishwasher. 
 
I put bird seed & water out for the birds. 
 
I transferred $ to the Bank.

Hubby was up by 8AM. He got dressed. I put Tater's collar on the dog. Then they left for the shop at 8:30AM. It was warm outside.

I cleaned the front door rug. Vacuumed it, then washed it. I washed the park bench. Then I vacuumed out the front door entryway. I washed out the metal stand and put it out to dry.

I put the rug out to dry in the sun. 
 
I put laundry away.

Hat from Jeep was delivered at 2PM.

I did bookwork.


No comments: