Thursday, August 18, 2022

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
8-18-2022 

Up at 7AM.

I made lattes. 

I let the dogs outside.

Hubby & I made the bed. 
 
I picked up dog poo. I put water in birdbath. I put out bird seed for birds.

Hubby made breakfast for dogs & fed them.

We watched morning news on TV.

I got the passport applications, paperwork, checks, and passports ready for Hubby to mail today.

Hubby left at 8:30AM for the Shop.
 
Tater stayed home with me today.

I did bookwork.

I put away clean dishes. I cleaned up breakfast dishes & put in dishwasher.

I put clothes in dryer.

I did bookwork. 

At 3:00PM,  I texted Hubby to ask if he was going to IV Infusions. He came home to get me. 

We left dogs at home and drove to IV Infusions. I took all the pumpkins. We were the only ones there getting infusions.

Rodney came and said HI as we were getting finished.

I used restroom. Hubby used restroom. Toilet backed up thru the drain. Hubby told Rodney.

We paid & left.

Drove to Danielle's Chocolates and got Boston Baked Beans, Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans, Chocolate Covered , Danielle's Popcorn, and Kettle Corn.

Drove home. 

Chris K came over. He had to get stuff for his Birth Certificate. I said that I was not a notary and could not notarize his documents.

So we laid down on the master bed and we put the NormaTec Compression arms on Chris because he was having pain in his arm.

Chris finished after 30 minutes. We gave him some marijuana gummies & some Danielle's popcorn we had bought him.

Chris left. Hubby & I watched TV.

Went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: