Friday, August 05, 2022

FRIDAY / IV INFUSIONS / STUPID PEOPLE OF WALMART / CASEY GETS FOOD POISONING

 FRIDAY
8-5-2022
 
Up at 7AM. 
 
Made lattes. 
 
Hubby put dogs out for potty. He made breakfast for Wilson/Tater & fed them. 

I put away dishes from Breakfast. I started dishwasher.

I made the bed. I put laundry in washer. 

Hubby watched morning News on TV.
 
Tater stayed home because he got a bath last night.
 
 
ROBERT IN BOX
RATTLER ON MY LAP
 
Hubby & Chris used the man lift at the shop to put in the electric for the Dipping Tank.
 
Casey went home sick. 
 
At 3:15PM, Hubby got home. 

PUMPKIN PATCH


I had changed my shirt and was ready to go. Took a pink pumpkin in a walmart bag with us to IV Infusions. Went to the new building for Enliven Infusions. Gave the pumpkin to Erica.

Met a nice woman named Pamela and I told her I would bring a pumpkin for her next week.

We got done with IV infusions at 4:20PM. Hubby paid and we left.

Drove to Wamart. Picked up groceries. LOTS OF STUPID people blocking the aisles. A couple stoppped in the aisle with a motorized wheelchair and a cart. They would not move. Then a woman coming out of Walmart was pissed at us because we had to wait for traffic and customers coming out. She made a nasty face at us and would not wait for us to turn right. Bitch. 

Saw Mike walking into the store.

Drove home. Unloaded groceries. Hubby made Sloppy Joes.

Gave treats to the dogs.


 

No comments: