Monday, August 29, 2022

MONDAY / 41ST ANNIVERSARY / NORM'S FUNERAL

MONDAY 
8-29-2022
 
 
I got up at 6:35AM. Made the bed. 

Hubby was taking a shower. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes.

Made the deposit to the Bank.

Sat down with Hubby to watch Morning News for a while.

Then I did more bookwork.

Hubby removed my old nail polish. I painted my toes with brown/sparkly. Trimmed my nails.

I went out in the backyard and put out water & bird seed for the birds.

Hubby left at 8:35AM. Tater stayed home with me.

I got the info done for the 941X that the IRS wanted FAXXED to them again. What a bunch of B.S. when PPP loans were handed out like candy. No oversight at all.

I got changed and put on makeup by 10:30AM.

Hubby got home at 11PM. A lot of scared, white, old men that were frightened of death. You could see it in their eyes and hear it in their voices. Wrapping their arms around their precious religion to cling for eternal life. NOBODY LIVES FOREVER. We are born. We die. Accept that. All we have is what we have here.
 
.
LDS CHURCH WITH FLOWERS FOR FUNERAL

NORM'S CASKET IN RETRO FUNERAL HEARSE




Stopped at UPS Store to fax the 33 pages of documents for Employee Retention Tax Credit. It took a LONG time so Hubby & I went over to the Mexican restaurant next door (some bitch sitting out front of the door SMOKING) the inside of the restaurant smelled like smoke, so we went in the far back booth. I got a Strawberry margarita and Hubby got the special - a Chavelada. We also had a bowl of chips with salsa and I was starving. Should NOT have eaten them as it was an overload of carbs on my system.
 
 
CHAVELADA BEER

After we paid for and got the receipt for our fax, we picked up groceries at Walmart. I took off my shoes midway thru the store as the shoes were hurting my feet.
 
We then went home and unloaded groceries. We watched TV for a while. I changed clothes right away. My black jeans felt awful and the shoes I had worn were KILLING my feet.
 
Left at  5:30PM to go for dinner. Left the dogs home again. Poor puppies. Tater needs the dog park for running.

Arrived at 6PM our table in the back. We had Ruben for our waiter. He is great. Talked with him for a while. He got his house finished in Bunkerville and is going to sell it now for a profit.

We ordered Shrimp cocktail (6" SHRIMP), and I got French Onion Soup. Then we both got drinks. Kahlua/Cream for me and Margarita for Hubby. We both ordered the "Special" which was Prime Rib with bacon-wrapped scallops. But the scallops were rubbery. The bacon was raw on the inside. The Prime Rib was RAW. Gross. Hubby's was cooked well done. But I was grossed out and quit eating.

HUBBY GOING OVER MENU AT KATHERINE'S


We paid (Hubby put the $100 tip & the credit card in the tray, so staff were confused)and left shortly after. 

Drove home. We watched TV - 30 Rock. Hubby was really sick. He put a cold, wet washcloth on his forehead and sat on the sofa until we went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: