Sunday, August 14, 2022

SUNDAY / SUNNY, HOT, HUMID / INSURANCE AUDIT /

SUNDAY
8-14-2022
 
 
I slept late until 8AM. Hubby was already up and watching TV on the sofa. He let the dogs out.
 
I got dressed and made lattes in the kitchen. Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs. 
 
We watched morning news.
 
I put dishes in dishwasher. 
 
We changed sheets on the bed. I put the dirty ones in the washing machine & started it. Washed clothes and put in dryer. Hubby put clothes away.
 
I put clean water out for dogs on the patio. I picked up dog poo. I put fresh water out for birds & put bird seed out. I put out fresh water for the hummingbirds. I cleaned off the bird poop from the fence.
 
I did bookwork and got Audit finished for the Workman's Comp Insurance company. I submitted it via their website. 
 
Hubby did not feel good so I put a cold wash cloth on his forehead. 

I vacuumed. I tried to take a picture for my passport photo.

We were going to ride our motorcyles, but it is TOO HOT AND HUMID OUTSIDE.

Went swimming at 5PM. Rode our motorcyles down.

But we could only stay in the pool for a few minutes. Irl was there (Kathy was in Calif) Janet & Faye were there. Dave & Carmen came much later. Storm clouds & lightning came and we decided to leave. When I got out, Hubby's shirt blew away from the massive wind. Faye found my Pioneer ID on the ground. 
 
STORM CLOUDS OVER POOL AS HUBBY, DAVE, & CARMEN GET OUT
 

We left and rode our motorbikes home. Just as we got home, it RAINED.
 
There was a BEAUTIFUL HUGE RAINBOW THAT CAME OUT!
 
RAINBOW
 

We watched TV for the rest of the night. 

Took marijuana gummies and went to bed.


 

No comments: