Sunday, August 28, 2022

SUNDAY

 SUNDAY
8-28-2022
 
 
Hubby got up at 6AM. I wanted to sleep in late. Dogs got off the bed and Hubby let them out for potty. 
 
Hubby got up and made breakfast eggs for dogs. 
 
I slept until 8:30AM. 

I got up and made lattes in the kitchen. 

I put away breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I put away clean laundry. I put out water & bird seed for birds. 
 
I put garbage outside. 

I vacuumed.

Hubby sat on the sofa with his bad knees and watched How To Murder Your Wife. He remembered watching this as a little kid and seeing the Gloppa Gloppa Machine (the concrete mixer). 

Took the dogs to the park tonight at 8:30PM. Tater was so damned happy to run and run and run. Some guy was throwing a ball for his dog & Tater ran with them.

We stopped at Walmart. Hubby went inside for milk, cantaloupe, tomatoes. 

Unloaded groceries at home. Tater slept for the rest of the night.
 
ROBERT READY FOR BED SUNDAY NIGHT
 

We watched Unforgiveable until 10:30PM and went to bed.

No comments: