Saturday, August 13, 2022

SATURDAY / RV IN STORAGE

SATURDAY 
8-13-2022


Up at 8:36AM. We actually slept late!

Hubby made the bed. He let the dogs out for potty.

I made lattes in the kitchen.

Then I washed my hair and dried it.

Dogs ate breakfast. Hubby had a burrito. I made a baked cheese egg with sausages.

Hubby left to go get the Ford Ranchero out of the garage unit at 140 Riverside that he is renting to Bryson. He picked up stuff from Bryson. He returned at Noon.

From Noon until 3PM, Hubby was fixing the water leak at the side of the house. He was looking at the side of the house to figure out how he would install the generator switch to the house. He painted the door jamb in the garage entryway. He painted the brown paint where the new RING doorbell was installed.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. Then he put away clean clothes.

I did bookwork.

I picked up dog poo. I put out bird seed.

Left dogs at home and at 3:45PM, I drove the RV and Hubby drove his Dually out to the storage in Scenic. We stopped at the Scenic Store to get lottery tickets. 

Then we drove to Deep Roots and picked up marijuana gummies, cookies, and brownies.
 
Drove home.
 
There were deliveries from Fed Ex on the front porch. 
 
Hubby made Loose Meat sandwiches.

I ate a marijuana cookie because I had been feeling badly from Lupus symptoms. 

Watched Unforgettable on TV. 

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: