Tuesday, August 16, 2022

TUESDAY / BOOKWORK

TUESDAY
8-16-2022
 

I got up at 7:30AM. I wanted to sleep late.

Made the bed and dressed.

Went to the kitchen to make lattes.

Hubby had already put the garbage can outside ready for pick up. 

Hubby had already made breakfast for the dogs & let them out for potty.

 The front door was open and Robert was watching the world thru it.

 Hubby dressed & I put his dirty clothes in the washer.

 Put away clean dishes. 

 Hubby & I watched morning news. 

 Hubby changed cat litter. 

 I picked up dog poo, put water out for birdbath, and put out bird seed. I walked out front to put dog poo bags in the garbage can before collection.

 Some kind neighbor brought our garbage can inside for us.

 Hubby & Tater left for the store at 8:30AM.

 I watched TV until 11AM.

 Then I worked on bookwork.

 I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

 I was finished with bookwork at 2PM.

 

No comments: