Friday, August 26, 2022

FRIDAY / NAILS / SWIMMING / HUBBY FALLS OFF BIKE

FRIDAY
8-26-2022 
 
 Up at 6AM. 

I made lattes. Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.

I put out water & bird seed for birds. Hubby cleaned cat litter. I put away clean clothes. I put away dishes. Cleaned up breakfast dishes and put more dirty dishes in dishwasher.

Hubby left at 8:40AM for the shop. He wanted to hang around this morning.

Tater stayed home with me. 

I wasn't feeling great, so I sat and watched TV for a while. I took a nap. Let the dogs in and out. 

At 2PM, I got ready to get my nails done. I left at 2:30 for GS Nails. Andy did more white/pink/blue ombre nails for me. He had changed his chairs & tables around to face the other way.
 
BLUE OMBRE NAILS
 

I got done at 3:30 and left. Went to the shop and said "Hi" to the guys. 

I left at 4PM. Told Hubby that some guy named Ted had come today to submit a petition. He was supposed to return at 4PM but did not.

Hubby took Casey home. I drove home.

We got ready to go swimming at 5PM. Rode our bikes over to the Community Center. Left the dogs at home.

On the return trip home, Hubby fell off his motorbike by hitting the handle bars on the posts by the golf cart parking. I helped him get up. Some couple walking into the Community Center saw him fall.

We rode home. Cleaned his leg and put antibiotics and bandage on his leg.

We binge watched ARCHER the last two season on TV for the rest of the night. 

 
POOR HUBBY'S BAD LEG
 
Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: