Friday, March 22, 2019

PAINTING PART 2: GARAGE

FRIDAY
3-22-2019

Got up at 6:30AM.

Hubby made eggs. I made lattes.

I warmed up sausage & toasted an english muffin.

We ate breakfast and watched morning news.

Hubby got dressed.

Then we started moving all the garage stuff inside; most of the things he fit into the little alcove in the garage.

Hubby sat outside for a while. It was windy, cold, and slightly wet from last night's rain.

Painter Francisco got here at 8:30 and masked everything off. He took off at 11AM to go have lunch?

We watched The Greatest Showman on TV. I worked on the Patriotic Garland for Dee's birthday. It is almost finished. I had to order more ribbon on Amazon. It will be here on Monday and I can finish the garland.


Painter got back and started painting. He was done by 2PM.

I went to my nail appointment at 3PM in the Red Expedition. Hubby went to the wood shop to take the street light pole down to Todd's.

I got done with nails and came back home. Let Wilson outside.

Hubby got home at 5PM.

We called Dominos for dinner. They delivered by 6PM.

Ate dinner.

Took Wilson for a walk to the Dog park.

Came back and watched TV. Hubby snored on the sofa. Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: