Wednesday, March 06, 2019

RAIN IN MESQUITE, SNOW IN IDAHO

WEDNESDAY
3-6-2019

RAIN ALL DAY.

Woke up at 5:50AM. Got up and let Wilson out for potty.

I made eggs for Wilson. He had leftovers that I put in the fridge for tomorrow.

Robert supervised while I made eggs.

 Rattler Slept on Sofa During Rainy Day
 Robert Supervising

Hubby called and talked to him. He & Ben slept OK. They got breakfast from the LaQuinta, then got on the road.

I ordered Starbucks for him when we got to Idaho Falls. A latte for him & some Sous Vide Egg Bites for Ben.


I talked to hubby all day long, so it was like I was in the car with him!

In Utah

I took a nap at NOON. Wilson was outside, under the patio taking a nap on the dog bed.

I got up at 2:15PM. Did not get much sleep last night.

Gave Wilson some ham.

Hubby got inside Idaho at 2:45PM.



 Dillon, MT
Missoula, MT
Lookout Pass, Idaho

By 3:45PM, hubby was in Smelterville, Idaho.

I made snacks and gave Wilson some ham.

Made some new Chicken Salad. Need to pick up celery.

Took a bath at 6:30PM.

Ordered Joint Pills & Cat food from Chewy.

I watched TV until 9:30PM, then went to bed. However, I was not feeling well. Strange feeling from my shoulder, down my back, all the way to my hips were hurting.

I got up at 3AM and took a hot bath. Then watched Twilight Zone on tv for a while. Went back to bed at 4AM.

No comments: