Thursday, March 28, 2019

CAT PEED IN BED

THURSDAY
MARCH 28 2019

Cat peed in bed at 2AM. Had to change bed sheets.

I took a shower in the morning.

We took computer to repair. Mailed boxes at Shipping place. Met Susie & Pat.

Then we took bread to feed birds at lake, but they were not eating. We threw the bread out anyway.

Drove to Walmart and shopped there.

Dave B called about the bolts and told hubby that he was picking them up.

We drove home and put away groceries.

The Screen Mobile guy came by and gave us a bid for the bedroom screens. We made an appointment on April 9 to have it installed.

 Tater Napping

 My Foot, Hubby, Tater, & Wilson

I put the fan that we had bought at Walmart on our bed to dry out the urine stain.

Tater had pooped on the brick outside our sliding glass door in the courtyard, I cleaned it up. He had peed on the concrete outside on the patio again. I cleaned it up.

Some people in a car drove by while I was out front and told me that they loved my fish in the fake river bed.

Hubby cut up the chicken from Walmart and gave some to the dogs. 

Hubby went to put a hitch on the truck for the trailer to haul cars tomorrow. Then he went to the woodshop.

I sat outside with the puppies. Then the guy that is replacing our door, John, came to measure at 3PM.

At about 5PM, he returned home.

Hubby made egg salad; then we drove down to Walmart to rent a Rug Doctor with an upholestery brush to clean the cat piss from the bed.

Hubby worked on the bed for an hour.

Then we walked the dogs at 8PM. Ran into a drunk woman that was walking her dog (without leash).

We watched John Wick on Sling TV when we returned.

Tater knocked hubby's cider beer onto the floor. I had to clean everything up.

I also went to the bedroom and cleaned the bed with the upholstery brush again. We will have to keep cleaning it all day tomorrow until we return it.

At 10PM, I covered the wet spot with a towel and made the bed. I went to bed.

Hubby stayed up until 11PM.

Tater slept in his kennel, Wilson slept on the sofa upon his "Prince" pillow.

No comments: