Tuesday, March 19, 2019

SORT THRU GARAGE

TUESDAY
3-19-2019

Got up at 7:30AM.

Made lattes. Hubby made eggs for Wilson & a burrito for himself.

I vacuumed up cat litter.

We sat on the patio to eat breakfast until it got too windy and the sun went behind a cloud.

Came inside and I cleaned up breakfast dishes.

We both went to the garage to start moving things. Hubby decided he would move everything to the middle of the garage and cover it; I started sorting thru totes. Hubby wanted to leave and made me nervous. So I sorted thru about 10 totes and then he left.

I got tired and came inside to have lunch.

I started doing dishes & started a load of laundry.

I kept sorting thru totes out in the garage. I got thru all of them and emptied another 7 totes!

Hubby got home at 3:30PM

He tried to grille up the stuffed spinach & feta chicken that we got from Smith's the other day, but they ended up being too rubbery to eat. I made myself a turkey & swiss sandwich. Hubby had made jasmine rice. It was good.

We watched TV for a while.

Then we sat on the patio. Neighbors were being REALLY LOUD and drunk on the deck. It was obnoxious. They finally went inside at 9PM.

After watching The Outlaw Josey Wales & Blazing Saddles, Hubby and I went to bed at 11:30PM.

No comments: